New construction of the Welcome App Germany completed by HeiReS
A digital solution for migrants and foreign guests of all kinds for Germany, in cooperation with federal states, counties and cities, requires good planning and implementation-together with a solid underbuilding and professional software development. That's why HeiReS-short for Heinrich & Reuter Solutions GmbH and IT is helping gGmbH completely refocus the system and app solutions for users more than two years after the successful implementation of the Welcome App Germany. As an expert in design and development, HeiReS has designed the new building and can proudly announce the result today.
Some excerpts from it:
- Architecture conversions and pedestals on .NET
- Build system with smart updates under Azure
- Redesign of the solution on all platforms (Android, iOS, Windows)
- Basic pedestal on the professional platform, including XAMARIN
- Redevelopment of mobile apps for Android and iOS as native professional solutions
- Complete new desktop software development in WPF (preferably write it out) for older Windows PC's
Benefits for the solution
- A wide variety of languages – already 14 languages
- Regional diversity – already 100 individual regions
- Incorporating interesting new subject areas
- Integration of multimedia elements such as videos – 25 videos already included
- Construction of a German course with a vocabulary trainer – already more than 500 German phrases
At this point, we would also like to thank the IT company HeiReS, its team of experts and the managing directors Peggy and Lars for their ongoing and sustainable support. We look forward to what is yet to come.