Successes in April 2017
We had announced that we would like to be judged by our actions – especially digital results. In April, we managed a lot again, sometimes even more than planned.
So here we proudly present what we have achieved:
- 05.04. Participation Peggy u. Yazan at "Companies Integrate Refugees" at the Chamber of Crafts in Dresden
- 07.04. Honoring the two MVPs Lars and Peggy for the Welcome App at Microsoft Germany in Munich by the MVP program manager Danilo
- 10.04. Full parade of the Welcome app under the umbrella of HeiReS
11.04. Renewal of all distribution tools for the regional customers of the Welcome App
- 12.04. Start of the conception of a "Work and Business" section
- 18.04. Nomination Peggy at the Emotion Award in the category Social Responsibility
- 17.04 Greek language is integrated into the Welcome app – thanks to sponsorship from Ortel
- 20.04. Trade register entry is made, so we are no longer "in foundation."
- 22.04. Full deposit of 2. Half of the share capital thanks to family support-special thanks go to my dear parents.
- 23.04. Collaborations with event organisers Developer Media and signposts
- 26.04. Lecture "Refugee Aid 4.0" at the NIMS meeting in the Saxon Parliament by Peggy
- 27.04. Registration of the new IT aid partners Armin (20%) and Marika (4%). Giant thanks to my family in Aachen.
- 28.04. Recording of important translation corrections for Arabic by Yazan.
- 29.04. Implementation of the regions of Düsseldorf, Aachen, Ahlen for timely publication as well as preparation of the regions Königswinter, Ahlen, Helmstedt, Mainz-Bingen, Nuremberg
- 30.04. Implementation of the postal action towards cities and counties